Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Nanny Leslie


This picture kinda says it all! Anyone that can take what could be a stressful situation and turn it into a Kodak moment has a lot of patients and fun. Leslie has been watching Hailey two days a week since I've returned to work in the middle of October. Let me tell ya, this has been very exciting for me. Not only has she taken care of Hailey, but if she has time she will wash her clothes or our towels. I'm very grateful for the opportunity to have family care for my little bundle of joy! It's been amazing to see how maternal Leslie is and how well she's adapted to caring for someone that is so demanding. I think she's had a lot of practice dealing with so many crazy customers in the retail world. Taking care of a baby is probably the easiest task. Brian often comes home before I do from work to relieve Les from her nanny duties. I remember Brian laughing while telling me that he came home with Leslie laying next to Hailey, both on their backs, and Leslie reading a book to Hailey. My mom said that Leslie would call her with Hailey screaming wondering if she needed to try anything else to calm her down. Today, Leslie went to Hailey's 4 month doctor appointment. Hailey had to get shots and be poked and prodded by her doctor, which she is never excited about. Les has been a very good support! Thanks sis....Love ya :)

No comments: